Our Corporate Speaking programs are perfect for “lunch time” seminars. We promote good personal habits that are shown to decrease employee’s lost time hours and increase feelings of vitality. Contact us to find out more.
Energy and Stress Relief
- The role of diet and nutrition in feeling energetic.
- The role of the environment’s added stressers.
- Attaining deep rest.
- Changing our view of stress: becoming proactive.
New Attitudes in Nutrition
- Our food has changed – now what?
- Life stage related needs
- Not all calories are the same
- Actions for optimal health
- Environmental impacts on our cells.
Strategies for Preventative Health
- Diet and nutrition for optimal health
- The role of exercise in immunity protection
- Proactive medical care
- Proactive stress management
- Proactive self-care – supplements and alternative care
Mac and Cheese, Again?
- Re-defining the problem of children’s health
- Reducing sick leave
- Picky eaters
- Nutrition for the brain
- Energizing busy parents
- Getting through cold and flu season
- Managing stress
The Pollution Reduction Initiative – Communities working together to Slash Multiple Forms of Pollution.
- What’s in our homes and why we must pay attention
- What guides our choices
- Criteria for best choices
- The positive impact of best choices
- Committing to best choices – working together to reduce many forms of pollution.